IMS Engineered Products is currently seeking a 1st or 2nd Shift CNC Programmer/ Machinist. Qualified candidates will have previous CNC Programming experience in a machine shop. Additional 10% shift differential if interested in a 2nd shift schedule. 30 Day Retention Scheduled Sign-On Bonus up to $1500.00.
Responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Independently setup and operate multiple CNC machining equipment to quality standards.
- Analyze drawings, specifications, work order to determine optimal tooling and machine processes
- Align tooling and fixtures and attachments
- Monitor variations in positioning and cycle time.
- Program/edit existing programs
Desired Experience include:
- Ability to program in G-Code with strong background on speeds and feeds
- Must possess the ability to contribute to the development of new processes or systems, and resolve complex technical problems
- Knowledge of Algebra, Trigonometry and Geometry
An Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V