IMS Engineered Products can provide you with a variety of quality cosmetic finishes. Our state-of-the-art powder coat and wet coat paint line can provide you with the exact color and coating that you require. Our polishing department is capable of various cosmetic finishes.
- (1) Butfering Deburring Wide Belt Sander, 37” Belt Width
- (1) Butfering Deburring Wide Belt Sander, 52” Belt Width
- (1) Loewer DiscMaster Deburring Multi head model 4TD-1000 edge finisher 2015
- (1) G & P Stroke Sanding 8 Ft. Capacity
- (2) G & P Stroke Sanding 6 Ft. Capacity
- (1) Beech Stroke Sanding 8 Ft. Capacity
- (2) G & P Belt Sanding 4” Belt Sander, Dual Head
- (1) L’Hommedieu 3M Deburring 3M Deburring Lathe, Dual Head
- (1) Hammond Deburring Roto-Finish, 20 Cu. Ft. Vibratory Tumbler
- (1) Ultramatic Deburring Vibratory Tumbler
- (1) Pauli & Griffin Media Blaster 60” W x 48” D x 33-1/2” H, Pressure Type Blast Cabinet
- (1) Cyclone Media Blaster 48” W x 26” D x 22” H, Siphon Type Blast Cabinet
- (2) Falls Prod’s Deburring Edge Deburring Machines
Full Array of Manual, Air and Electric Power Hand Deburring, Grinding and Polishing Tools.
- (1) Virtek FabriVision Laser QC Rapid InspectionSystem
- (1) Romer CMM Arm 6’
- (1) Nikon Optical Comparator, 16” Screen Dia. with Digital Readout
- (1) Rockwell Hardness Tester
- (1) Chatillon Digital Force Gauge
- (2) Macbeth Spectrophotometer, Color Measurement Testers
- (2) Various Mfg. Gloss Meters
- (3) Various Mfg. Coating Thickness Testers
- (1) Gardco Pencil Hardness Tester
- (1) Gardco Paint Adhesion Tester
- (1) Gardner Gravity Impact Tester
- (1) Dillon Dynamometer Tensile Tester, 0-6,000 Lb.
- (1) Yale Forklift 4,000 Lb. Capacity Standrive Forklift
Full Complement of Hand Measuring Devices, i.e.: Digital Height Gages, Pin Gages, Digital and Dial Calipers, Micrometers, Dial Indicators, Thread Gages, Counter Sink Gages, Protractors, Torque Wrenches, etc.
Midwest Finishing Systems, Powder Coating and Water Based Liquid Paint Line with (5) Stage Washer,
(7) Minute Dry Off Oven, (25) Minute Cure Oven, (2) Nordson Powder Coating Booths, (3) Col-Met Water Based Liquid Spray Booths and (1) Infrared Flash Off Oven. Maximum Part Profile of 48” Wide x 60” High x 96” Long.
(1) Col-Met Batch Spray Booth, Powder and Water Based Liquid Paints, 140” Wide x 90” Deep x 96” High with (1) Burdett Batch Oven with a 65” Wide x 94” High x 132” Deep Maximum Part Envelope and (1) Burdett Batch Oven with a 72” Wide x 90” High x 108” Deep Maximum Part Envelope.
Silkscreen/Screenprinting Department with Full Screenprinting Capabilities.
- (3) Haeger Clinch Hardware Hardware Insertion Presses, Autofeed W/Shuttle Tooling
- (1) Haeger Clinch Hardware Hardware Insertion Press, Autofeed
- (3) Haeger Clinch Hardware Hardware Insertion Presses, Manual Feed
- (2) Nelson Stud Welding Nelson Style Stud Welding Guns
- (2) Riv-Nut Riv-Nut Riv-Nut Installation Guns
- (2) Avdel Rivet Avdel Rivet Installation Guns
- (3) Pop Rivet Pop Rivet Installation Guns
- (1) EFD Fluid Dispensing Air-Powered Fluid Dispenser, Adhesives, Epoxies, Sealants, etc.
Full Array of Manual, Air and Electric Tools for Assembly, i.e.: Ratchets, Screw and Nut Drivers, etc.